Lancaster Roots and Blues 2022
Lancaster Roots and Blues is an annual festival of music and art held in beautiful downtown Lancaster Pennsylvania, USA. The event is held indoors at multiple venues all located within three blocks of each other. Attendees receive a wristband at check-in and can move about freely from stage to stage. Expect at least 50 different musical artists over the 2-day festival.
Style wise, Blues is a big part of the music but we also book a variety of genres including jazz, Americana, roots music, funk, soul, rock n roll including rockabilly, zydeco, world music, and more.
The genre of music is less important than having artists who play from the heart and with soul and possess a high standard of musical excellence. A good description of the music at Lancaster Roots and Blues is it is timeless. We definitely don't chase the flavor of the month. The music is memorable, not disposable.
Festival headquarters for the weekend of the event are at The Lancaster County Convention Center located at the Lancaster Marriott. There will also be an Art Expo in the Convention Center.
General admission tickets will get you in to see all shows except the few that are VIP only.
We offer the VIP ticket experience for people who want to make it a special weekend and like to support the festival. The VIP tickets always sell out in advance. But the General Admission (GA) level tickets will still give you more music than you could possibly see.
Here is what you receive if you buy VIP tickets: The Lancaster Roots and Blues VIP Experience presented by Bobby Rahal Lexus of Lancaster County.
1. New for 2022, we will offer VIP only concert on Friday evening, July 8. This is before the festival opens for the weekend on Saturday and Sunday July 9 and 10. There will be great live music with complimentary hors d'oeuvres. VIPs will be able to pick up your Lanyard credentials at this event on Friday so you can then go straight to your favorite concert on Saturday. (Dont worry, if you cant make it Friday, you can still pick up lanyard at the box office on Saturday or Sunday.)
2. VIP seating area in the center of Freedom Hall (Where the main stage is.) Look for the Bobby Rahal Lexus of Lancaster County sign at entrance to seating area. You are not obligated to sit in this area, but they do have good site lines. This seating area will be open all three days of the festival.
3. New for 2022, a second large stage- in the Commonwealth Ballroom at the Marriott and this too will feature a VIP seating area, just like the main stage.
4. The tradition of our Saturday afternoon VIP party continues. This time the party will be in the Fulton Theater in their newly constructed event space. The Fulton just finished a $30 million dollar renovation and is one of the most beautiful theaters in America. The party is from 4:00 to 6:00 pm. There will be live music and a variety of food provided by local restaurants and one complimentary beer or wine.
5. We will have several VIP meet and greets with some of our main artists throughout the weekend. Artists to be announced.
Note: VIP tickets will be dated for July 9 and 10, 2022, just like the General Admission Tickets, but there will be a VIP event on Friday the 8th as noted.
No Service Charge for Tickets!!
Complete details including Musical artists performing and visual artists showing including stages and galleries and times for each will be added to the festival website thoughout out the coming months. The goal is to have a complete list posted 4 months before the festival so you may make your plans. (With a festival of this size, there can be some last minute changes and we will keep you updated on the website.) Festival web site is LancasterRootsandBlues.com
Due to the ongoing challenges presented by Covid we will once again be enacting our Covid policy: Attendees must either show proof of vaccination when you come to pick up your wristbands or credentials at the Box office or show a negative Covid test taken within 72 hours of the attending the festival. If, in the month preceding the festival the national daily infection rate of CovId drops below 10,000, we will drop this requirement.
Lancaster Pennsylvania (Afficher)
Lancaster, PA 17603
|Âge minimum : 21|
|Enfants bienvenus : Non|
|Chiens bienvenus : Non|
|Non-fumeur : Oui|
|Accessible aux fauteuils roulants : Oui|