Afficher le site en English, Español, ou Français
La billetterie solidaire
Créez un compte !  |  Identifiez-vous
 
Trouver un événement Créer votre événement Aide
 
Border War! Paper Football Tournament
Bier Station
Kansas City, MO
Partager cet événement :
Obtenir des billets
Aucune date n'a été activée pour cet événement.


Événement

Border War! Paper Football Tournament
Noon-4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 19, the historic KU/MU "Border War" is rekindled -- to benefit scholarship programs for both universities with a paper football tournament. Free State Brewing from Lawrence will provide six "Big 12" taps, and Logboat Brewing from Columbia will feature six "SEC" taps.

REGISTRATION:
Register your team of four (age 21 and over) and indicate if your team will represent KU or MU. Registration costs $15 per team -- or feel free to donate more, if you wish. 100% of the proceeds from the registrations will benefit scholarship programs for both universities.

GAMEPLAY:
When all your team members are present, sign up to take on an opposing team in a 10-minute paper football game. Each player will play 2.5 minute "quarters". Games start with a coin flip to see which team goes first.

A touchdown is scored when a player slides a paper football and any part of the paper hangs off the table edge. Free State and Logboat Staff refs will settle disputes over whether or not the paper is over the edge.

After a touchdown (6 points) is scored, the team member who scored tries an extra point kick (1 point) by holding the paper football between their thumb and forefinger and flipping it through the opponents goal post (hands positioned as goal posts).

If a team scores a TD and also makes their extra point they get the football back for another turn. If they score a touchdown, but not the extra point, the opposing team goes next. Brewery refs will keep track of scoring. If one team flips the football off the table during their turn, the other team picks it up to take their turn, to keep the game moving.

Teams are welcome to repeat matches if there is no other team signed up after their game is over.

SCORING
A running tally will be kept of each sides scoring between Noon-4 p.m. At 4 p.m., the university with the most total accrued points will earn 60% of the registration funds and any extra donations that day for scholarships. The other university will receive a 40% share of the registration funds/donations.

BEER!
All team members will receive happy hour pricing on Free State and Logboat drafts during the tournament.

READY FOR WAR?!

Adresse

Bier Station (Afficher)
120 E Gregory Boulevard
Kansas City, MO 64114
United States


Catégories

Arts culinaires > Bière, vin, liqueur

Âge minimum : 21
Enfants bienvenus : Oui
Chiens bienvenus : Non
Non-fumeur : Oui
Accessible aux fauteuils roulants : Non

Contact


Contactez-nous
Courriel
support@brownpapertickets.com
Service client 24h/24 7j/7
1-800-838-3006 États-Unis, Canada, Porto Rico
Ressources
Carrières
Développeurs
Aide
Acheteurs de billets
Suivi de commande
Parcourir les événements
Points de vente
Organisateurs d'événements
Créer un événement
Tarifs
Services
Achat billets pré-imprimés
Salles et établissements
Découvrez des événements locaux
Recevez des notifications quotidiennes ou hebdomadaires par courriel sur les nouveaux événements et billets à prix réduit dans votre quartier.
Inscrivez-vous pour des événements locaux
Restez branché
Suivez-nous sur Facebook
Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
YouTube
Blogue
Qui sommes-nous ?
L'utilisation de ce service est soumis aux Conditions d'utilisation, Politique de confidentialité et Politique sur les cookies de Brown Paper Tickets. Tous droits réservés. © 2000-2019 Mobile EN ES FR