The Nutcracker 2017
Maryland Youth Ballet's 28th Season of:
The Nutcracker, Choreography by Michelle Lees
Robert E. Parilla Performing Arts Center, Montgomery College, 51 Mannakee Street, Rockville, MD 20850
Voted both Outstanding Production in Classical Dance and Outstanding Youth Performance by Metro DC Dance Awards, Lees version of the holiday classic is a metropolitan area family favorite. There is something for everyone in this fun and engaging version of The Nutcracker - a huge cannon that fires at the mice, a beautiful growing Christmas tree, whirling flakes in a snowstorm, cute little Ginger Snaps peeking out of a huge Mother Ginger skirt, a lovely Sugar Plum dancing with her handsome Cavalier, and extraordinary costumed characters from the Kingdom of Sweets.
GIRL SCOUT Q&A - December 16 & 17 at the 1pm show
$5 Nutcracker Fun Patches will be available for purchase.
SUGAR PLUM FAIRY PHOTOS
Available for $5 cash purchase (1-5 ppl) on December 16, 17, 23, & 26 from 3-5pm.
VIP EXPERIENCE - December 17, 23, & 26 11:30-3pm
Tickets include premium reserved seats for the 1pm matinee performance, an exclusive meeting and picture with the Sugar Plum Fairy, a keepsake pass for a behind-the-scenes tour, and a pre-performance reception with a special Nutcracker gift. Minimum age 4, children 10 and under must be accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- All tickets are general admission seating.
- The lobby and Box Office opens one hour prior to performance time.
- The theater doors open 30 minutes prior to performance time.
- Online sales for regular tickets end 4 hours before the first show of the day unless specified.
- Any unsold tickets will be sold at the door at an increased rate ($31 children/seniors or $38 adults)
- Because of theater policy, all children, regardless of age, need a ticket even if they will be sitting on laps.
- The Nutcracker lasts approximately two hours with one intermission.
- Snacks (cash only) and small gifts (cash/credit) are available for purchase in the lobby.
- If you need wheelchair or assisted seating, please arrive early and alert an usher.
- In the case of inclement weather, all ticket holders will receive an email if the show is cancelled and there will be a notice at www.marylandyouthballet.org
Robert E. Parilla Performing Arts Center, Montgomery College (Afficher)
51 Mannakee Street
Rockville, MD 20850
|Enfants bienvenus : Oui|
|Chiens bienvenus : Non|
|Non-fumeur : Oui|
|Accessible aux fauteuils roulants : Oui|